At The Santos Law Offices, PA, having personally experienced the hardships of the United States immigration system, we know firsthand the value of an aggressive immigration attorney. Attorney Dalyla Santos handles all types of family-based visas, asylum, naturalization, visa extensions and investor visas. The immigration process is confusing, ever changing and in some situations, may take years to resolve. US immigration law is complex and the process is unsettling and your success depends on experience, dedication and aggressive legal representation. As an immigrant herself attorney Dalyla Santos, draws from years of experience and passion in working with other immigrants and their families to help them reach their american dreams. At The Santos Law Offices, PA we offer free consultations, if you are in need of an experienced and aggressive immigration lawyer and would like to arrange a free consultation, please contact The Santos Law Offices, PA today at 305-417- 4111.



You may be able to petition the court to reopen your removal proceedings so that you may be able to apply for residency.

If you wish to visit the United States temporarily or be granted entry for a very specific period of time, you will need a non-immigrant visa. Some of the most common types of non-immigrant visas are a student visa (should you be looking to further your education and skills), business investor visas (if you are planning on coming to the U.S. to invest in a business), or a travel visa (if you wish to do some traveling in the U.S.)

If your visa has expired, the first thing you need to do is contact an immigration attorney from our firm. We will sit down with you, review your current status and situation, and then help you determine the best course of action to pursue. Time is of the essence when it comes to expired visas, so we advise you do no delay.

Changing immigration status while in the United States, can be difficult, and there is no guarantee it can be done. If it is possible, and what you will be required to do, vary from person to person. That is why this kind of question can only be answered after consulting with an experienced immigration attorney. Our attorneys will take the time to review your status and case, analyze the situation at hand, and help you map out the course of action best geared to accomplish your immigration objectives.

If you receive a deportation order or notification, the first thing you must do is contact a knowledgeable immigration attorney at our firm, who will work with you closely to build your defense. You need an attorney who understands and is skilled in all aspects of immigration law. Our attorneys are committed to providing you with the honest, aggressive representation you need.

Contact Us

Get in Touch


6780 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33155

Call at

305-417- 4111

Mockup Image